Wednesday, December 06, 2006

It's been too long...

Hey all! It's been quite a while since I posted. It's been quite difficult to find the time to post, even just a few minutes. Home and work life keep me pretty busy. I'll try to be a more frequent poster.

So, life has been plugging along. Many of you know (and many of you don't) that I have bi-polar disorder (and ADD). This drastically affects every part of my life. Life is a cycle of ups and downs. Extreme highs and then pretty low lows. Right now is one of those down times. It's been really hard to get into the spirit of the holidays. Please pray that things will improve. I have a lot of work to do in life to conquer this disorder and not let it run my life. Please pray that the Lord will help me take control of the reigns.

So, on a brighter note I have a wonderful family. I have a beautiful wife and the two best looking, most adorable, beautiful children on the face of the earth!!! What more could a man ask for?

Many of you know what kind of idiot I can make of myself. Well, on December 15th I get to do it in front of a lot of people at our church. Most of them don't know me well enough to know this side of me and that I sing. Well are they in for a surprise!!!! I will be dressing like an elf and singing songs that are to the tune of popular Christmas songs but the words are rewritten to be hilarious. On example (the title only) is "Something in My Brother's Underpants" to the tune of Winter Wonderland!!! Another is "The Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" to the tune of the Little Drummer Boy. I'm going to put on a tutu and do "ballet" while singing the song!!! Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post after that.

Well, enough rambling. I should get back to work. I love to hear from you all.

Eric

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness ... those will be seriously valuable blackmail pictures! Have a good time!

Kendra said...

I'm thinking that we'll forget taking our kids' pics next year for the Christmas card. Why not just use the picture of Eric dressed as an elf. Ha!