Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Beautiful Wife

The other day my wife wrote a wonderful post singing my praises and I didn't even know it until I just read it today!! How terrible! Shows you just how often I read blogs? Honestly, I've been swamped at work and haven't taken time to read much of anything online.
Anyway, I just wanted to let the world know that I have the most wonderful wife in the world!! She is so incredibly thoughtful. She puts everyone before herself and sacrifices so much for our family. She pours so much of her time into taking care of me and the kids that she often neglects herself. Trying to wrap my mind around that kind of thinking is difficult for me since I tend to be rather self-centered! :( Everything she does is done with a motive of love. She is truly the most genuine, unconditionally loving person I've ever met. She doesn't just do this for our family because it's her duty, but because she really loves to do it!!! She is truly amazing!!! For all of you that read this that are married, I hope that you can say the same about your spouse. If not, take a look at your relationship and see just how well you are doing and try to honor your spouse and family by living like Kendra, who ultimately strives to emulate Christ in everything that she does. She has been and is the best example of Christ's love that I have in my life. I learn a lot from watching my wife live her life. She is truly a God send!!!

No comments: